Monday, March 18, 2013

whose?

So I am stealing the computer from the kids. If Joseph were in the room he would be mad at me, because he thinks that it should be his computer time but he has to wait for the Ella and Isak to take their turn and I got distracted starting it up. So I better not be long.

I have been writing blog entries in my head many times while lying in bed with a migraine, but I don't have the ability to stare at the screen during those times. I don't have a migraine right now... but I am actually worried one will come, since I slept so poorly last night. Another reason not to be long

Anyway, the point was a blog entry... right? But now that I am here I feel I am wasting time, because I can't think of anyof the profound entries I composed in my head over the last month.

Well, my brain is still on scratch so I m going to insert a link if you want some new words for scrabble not to mention an crazy vocabulary.

http://www.byutv.org/seethegood/post/On-the-tip-of-your-tongue.aspx

1 comment:

  1. I do that all the time... plan blog posts that I never write.
    A year and a half ago I took about 20 photos of houses in my area to show how different they are from Swedish houses, still haven't posted those. But, some day I will... :)

    ReplyDelete