I have a home and a wonderful yard! There is so much to do but for our family it is a dream come true. What better name then the Garden of Sweden! This is what we are up to in our place.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
"The key is to stop when it tastes best"
Daniel asked me what kind of cake I wanted for my birthday. I didn't really want cake because my mouth has been watering every time I flip past my rocky-road-brownie recipe. We have been cutting candy and deserts out of our diet and finishing our meals before we get too full. It is a goal we set together so we would have more resistance to temptation. I have been mourning cooking all the lovely desert recipes I have, and of course eating them. We do let our selves have desert for special occasions, such as my birthday! So I had a chance to eat the brownies. Only one problem. They are so good.... Very rich and we made them extra gooey with a fudge frosting (since it was birthday). Did you already guess it? No moderation here. I ate beyond it tasting best. Now I get to recover. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment